Click here to Register

Ladies’ Precept Study
Ministries Open 12 Members 5 Files

* Join this group if you'd like to receive notifications, be able to see/write on the wall, and more!

Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm (during the school year)

Ephesians

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, 
for correction and for training in righteousness that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. - 2 Tim 3:16-17

We will invest in our relationship with God through knowing His Word, which we will study inductively, deeply and directly. Precept Upon Precept Inductive Study methods will be used to train us in hermeneutics – including the process of observing and interpreting Scripture with Scripture. 

This winter we will spend ten weeks delving into Paul’s Epistle to the Ephesians. A timeless letter that speaks to today’s headlines and how we as believers should respond - rooted and united in love and through the Spirit confidently walking in God’s grace and power! 

Study Guide
Registration deadline for ordering study guides together: Dec 15
Books will be $27 (w/scholarships available).
Please indicate when registering if you prefer ESV or NASB study guide.
The full Precept Upon Precept study guide requires 4-5 hrs per week of preparation.
      In & Out study guide requires 2-2.5 hrs per week of preparation. ($22)
      This is a good alternative if the full study overwhelms you!

If you miss the deadline for ordering through me, you can download the first lesson on-line and order directly from Precept.org

Calendar

Wednesdays 6:30-8:30p
Jan 6   Begin with Orientation for those new to Precept study methods.
Jan 13  First discussion (come with Lesson 1 done.)
Mar 17 Last discussion class. 

Wednesdays 9:00-11:00a?
If there is sufficient interest, I can offer a morning option for the same study.
Please let me know if this option is preferred.
Anyone would be able to attend either discussion from week to week.

Hinson home: 15478 Bandix Rd SE, Olalla (if capacity allows)
Can be moved to larger room at HF if needed. 
Will meet at DBC when available.

Contact
Contact Cathy Hinson for more information and to register.
Cathyhinson5@gmail.com
Call/text: 253-381-7842

Please let me know if you are confined at home and need a Zoom connection.
 ZOOM: CLICK HERE

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being - that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have the strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. " Eph 3:14-19